Pimples and blackheads are a common feature of greasy skin. They usually appear during childhood and adolescence and are frequent by both boys and girls but can also continue into adulthood.
Blackheads and pimples are always distressing and contributing to lowering the self-esteem in those affected individuals. Main areas affected are face, anterior trunk and upper back.
For a long time it was thought that follicular plugging (blackheads) was only due to a disturbance in the production of skin lipids, but it was recently discovered that oxidative stress in the skin was also a key factor in these events. It has been found that persons with problematic skin have a lower antioxydant levels in their skin cells, and especially low levels of vitamin A and E. Low levels of antioxydants allow free oxygen species to have a greater effect and cause oxydative stress. Vitamin E is a strong antioxydant and it is recommended to use it to ensure healthy skin and reduce or prevent the appearance of pimples.
DERMANUTRIX Acne Prone Skin tablets consist of a unique formula combining selected ingredients:
• Vitamin E is a naturally occurring antioxidant vitamin contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Selenium is a micronutrient essential in skin function, and takes part to the normal function of the immune systems and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Zinc is another micronutrient playing a key role in the physiology of our organism contributing to the normal metabolism of vitamin A. Vitamin A is one of the most important vitamins that allow skin cells to mature, move to the upper layer of skin and as a result open up pores (similar mechanism is used in isotretinoin treatment for pimples). Low levels of zinc can contribute to the occurrence of pimples.
• Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and normal mucous membranes and also reduces levels for cytokines attributed to causing pimples (IL-1α, IL-6, IL-8 ja TNF-α) for up to 95%
• Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), sourced from green tomato, is a naturally-occurring antioxidant that allowes to reduce levels for cytokines attributed to causing pimples (IL-1α, IL-6, IL-8 ja TNF-α).
How to use DERMANUTRIX Acne Prone Skin?
Take one tablet per day with water.
If pregnant consult your physician before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Follow the recommended daily dose.
A regular, balanced diet is recommended.
Food supplement – 3 boxes of 30 tablets
LACTOSE, Microcrystalline cellulose; STARCH; DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate; Zinc Gluconate; Selenium (yeast); Nicotinamide; Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit extract; Ethylcellulose (E462); Talc (E553b); Silicon dioxide (E551); Ammonium hydroxide (E527); Medium chain triglycerides; Oleic acid (E570); Titanium dioxide (E171); Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (E464); Polyethylene glycol (E1521); Polysorbate 80 (E433).
How do You get 5€? Simple, just click the button below and register an account with us. It's easy, fast and it'll take you just 2 minutes to sign up.
Thank you, I do not need 5€ credited to my account